Salesforce is the largest CRM system used by more than 150,000. It is designed with a focus on large enterprises, providing a set of comprehensive tools for sales, marketing, business management, and metrics measurement.
Salesforce, within its CRM system, offers a suite of products:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud - core CRM system
- Salesforce Service Cloud - for customer service management
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud - for marketing automation
- Salesforce Community Cloud - for building your business’s community
- Salesforce Platform - for developers to build applications
- Salesforce Einstein - for detailed analytics
- Salesforce Collaboration - for team collaboration on documents
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud - for e-commerce
- Salesforce Integration Cloud - for integrating Salesforce with additional software/applications
- Salesforce Industry Products - with products designed for specific industries, including financial, health, government, philanthropy
Thanks to its platform design, Salesforce allows developers to easily build applications on top of the software, supporting the system with additional functionality, when needed.
There are over 1,000 Salesforce’s partners, allowing the company to implement their CRM system at scale, globally.